Curios API (Fabric) Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 is a kind of equipment API dedicated to mod developers and users. They can add more item slots and configure them.
This API and Library mod for Fabric is very necessary to have. It suits the desires of both Minecraft mod developers and mod users. The mod developers have the ability to attach additional item slots in an easy way while the mod users can configure those slots. Therefore, all of you are recommended to try it.
The Curios has no content excluding an inventory GUI by default. It does not feature any slots and it comes with only two items. For the latter one, you can approach it via the Creative menu. Also, the developers can use those items as examples when they code the integration.
Here are the features brought by the mod:
- You can extend new equipment slots via a central library. You can also make some new slots and control them via an identifier registry.
- Only when you have a demand for making slots, then you can make them easily.
- You can completely customize and utilize those slots.
- Possible curios are chosen via the vanilla tag system.
- The mod can be completely used with other inventory mechanics.
- You can approach Curios from just a single GUI.
Curios API is a project for Fabric modloader only. Hence, you have to install Fabric modloader and Fabric API so the mod can be functional.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.