Arms Of Fire Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 for Minecraft Fabric is a mod adding a wide range of guns. It even features some unique perks to unlock.
The mod adds nothing but just guns. Hence, you will love this lightweight gun mod if you are into guns in Minecraft. As you know, guns are important weapons to have when you want to start a fight with an enemy. By equipping yourself with guns, you can deal damage to the target easily.
Here are all the guns added by the mod:
- Pistol: It is a short-ranged gun that deals low damage.
- Uzi: This short-ranged gun is very fast.
- Tommygun: It is an Uzi version with a bigger clip and kind of slow.
- Shotgun: This gun helps you shoot 3 bullets.
- Sawn-off shotgun: It shoots 3 bullets in a broader area.
- Combat-shotgun: This gun can shoot 5 bullets.
- Rifle: This is a medium-long ranged gun. It dishes out high damage and you can add a scope to it.
- Sniper: This long-ranged weapon can dish out very heavy damage.
- Grenade launcher: When you launch a grenade, it will explode and deal medium damage.
- Rocket launcher: Unlike the grenade launcher, this one explodes and deals more damage.
Besides new guns, Arms Of Fire also features some perks. You should equip them immediately and use them to your advantage. Here are the perks available in the mod:
- Red: last stand
- Green: Creeper Martyrdom
- Blue: Calm
- Yellow: Lock-On
Arms Of Fire is only operative in the game when Minecraft Fabric was already installed.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.