Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 helps you increase the level of your Tinkers’ tools. The tools will become more functional and stronger.
To level up your tools, you must have some XP. Therefore, you should learn how to get a good amount of XP. You can do the following things for XP in Minecraft, including:
- Using pickaxes to deal damage to blocks.
- Making use of your swords to defeat some things like mobs for instance.
The amount of XP you obtain after completing some tasks is based on the amount of damage you gave when you defeated the entity. Also, keep in mind that only when you defeat that entity, the XP will be given to you.
Here are the features of this Minecraft addon:
- You can configure the maximum number of modifiers that one tool is equipped with after you have created it.
- The current worlds in the game are consistent with the mod. Make sure you back up all the worlds before you
- For each level up, you will achieve 1 free modifier.
- You have to use twice the XP than the previous for each level up.
- No upper limit is featured in the mod at the moment.
- You can modify the starting XP to your likings in the configs.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling is an addon for Tinkers’ Construct. It enhances the performance of your tools.
- Minecraft Forge
- Tinkers’ Construct Mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.