More Overlays Updated [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 is a special mod whose main feature is to add some overlays from NEI. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About More Overlays Updated mod
In fact, this mod integrates with several other mods to fix bugs or add features. Here are some of the features the mod provides:
Light Level / Mob spawn:
- F7: Enable Light Levels/Mobs that spawn Overlay:
- Show a yellow X on blocks if the monster can spawn at night, or a red X if always spawnable.
- F9: Enable Chunk Boundary Overlay.
- There are three modes:
- First mode: It shows red lines in the corners and a yellow line in the middle of the segment.
- 2nd mode: It also shows a green grid on the edges of the segment.
- 3rd mode: Green grid outlines a Minecraft or CubicChunks region. And shows the corresponding region save the file in the top left corner.
Search for Inventory Items:
- Double Click JEI Search Field to Search Item (Same as in NEI)
- If it’s enabled, you can search for items in JEI. And all currently open inventory items that don’t match the filter will be blacked out.
- As of 1.15, you can also search for custom-named items.
- You can change the configuration from the Home screen: Mods -> MoreOverlays -> Config.
More Overlays Updated is really an interesting mod that you should not miss in the future.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.