Item Collectors Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 improves your item-collecting experience in Minecraft. It puts some collectors that gather items in a defined range.
Have you ever spent a certain period of time collecting items? If yes, you don’t have to do this anymore. It is because the Storage mod – Item Collectors help you collect items easily. The mod provides you with lots of collectors. Their main function is to collect all items that are in a defined range. Besides, you can add items to a whitelist or a blacklist.
The collectors come in two types, including the basic one and the advanced one:
- For the basic one: It can collect items within a range of 5 blocks. To approach its GUI, you right-click on a basic collector.
- For the advanced one: It will gather items within a range of 7 blocks. You right-click on it for approaching its GUI. Another feature of this advanced version is that it can even filter items.
Here is a guide on how to use the item collectors:
- First, you must put down a block you want to store the items.
- Then, you put the item collector on top.
- Now, you need to click the right mouse on the collector to form the range.
- The range can be adjusted for the x-, y-, and z-axis by utilizing arrow buttons.
Item Collectors is only effective in the game if you install Minecraft Forge previously.